Spanning over 5000 acres, the project comprises a high-class recreation resort including a golf course, safari park, water park, theme park, go-carting, sports complex, cricket and hockey stadiums. Offering various residential products (villas, apartments, farm houses) and commercial precincts, all basic public amenities required for a self-contained mini-city are also catered for in the development. An exclusive golf community has also been planned on an area of about 350 acres.
The overall project is planned to be developed in various phases.
- Development Strategy Formulation
- Viability Assessment/Pre-Feasibility Study
- Master Planning/ Town Planning
- Architectural & Engineering Design of Buildings
- Infrastructure Engineering Design (including Roads, Water Supply, Sewerage, Storm Water & Electrical Services)
- Design Management
- Construction Management Services