In view of its extensive expansion program, the Company is now looking for a Senior Urban Planner/Town Planner, with minimum 15 to 20 years of applicable experience, who can assist in delivery of large-scale projects.
The key responsibilities primarily include master planning, urban planning, town planning, transportation planning, socio-economic analysis, multidisciplinary coordination with infrastructure engineering, authorities’ submissions, construction-phase technical inputs, related project management and client liaison.
The position is full time and the Urban Planner will be based at the Karachi Office in Pakistan. The position would require frequent visits to the ongoing projects throughout the country. It would also require interactions with the client, contractors, relevant authorities, and other project stakeholders.
- A minimum 15 to 20 years of hands-on experience of coordinating and leading major planning assignments, related to housing, infrastructure and mixed-use projects.
- Bachelors Degree in City & Regional Planning, or equivalent, from a recognized university.
- Post-graduation and international experience shall be accorded appropriate significance.
- Knowledge of relevant planning codes/standards and authorities’ bye-laws.
- Large-scale project delivery experience is necessary.
- Ability to interact with clients with a result-oriented approach.
- Go-getter attitude and presentable personality.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, communication and analytical skills.
Attractive Package shall be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience of the individual.
For all communication, please write to Hina Farrukh at hf@ProMag.co