The mixed-use development at Gulberg Greens, Islamabad is a top-of-the-line project, featuring a five- star hotel, premium apartments and exclusive retail. These distinct products have been meticulously organized in the overall building composition to have the necessary segregation required in terms of independent entry, exits and drop-offs. The hotel in particular has been planned as an integrated yet stand-alone component, which is vital for a luxury hotel. The seamless planning ensures that the products are not in competition with each other, as far as the services and functionality are concerned. Key aspects of the project include the following;
- Hospitality Brand Development – Value added Brief Development
- Development of Conceptual Scheme including the hospitality component.
- Study of Possible Product Mixes within the available bye-laws for the property.
- Evolution of the optimum product mix.
- Shortlisting and eventual selection of a hospitality brand.
- Preparation of a scheme based on international hotel brand standards for the hospitality component.
- Project costing and viability assessment.
- Product Selection & Pricing Analysis based on market assessment
- Ingress/egress Strategy for various project components in an integrated development
- Strategic Advice on Project Phasing & Construction in line with financial strategy of the project
- Multidisciplinary Design Management & Coordination (including master planning, architectural design and building engineering)
Services undertaken in collaboration with affiliate Group Companies
LOCii INC. and Infraplan.