PRINCIPAL CONSTRUCTION/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT
A Civil Engineer with relevant professional experience in leading the Construction/ Project Management of large-scale building and infrastructure projects.
The position is based at the Karachi Office and would require visits to ongoing projects and meetings around the country. It would also require interactions with the clients, contractors, relevant authorities, and other project stakeholders. Depending exclusively on the individual’s performance the position may lead to a key position in the corporate hierarchy of the Group with appropriate terms of compensation.
To lead a competent team of Construction/ Project Management professionals, who are specialized in areas of Construction Planning, Construction Management & Costing as well as site teams which are deployed on construction sites.
- Relevant experience in leading the Construction/ Project Management process of large-scale Building and Infrastructure Projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Master’s Degree in either Project/ Construction Management or a Master’s in Business Administration.
- Large-scale project experience is necessary.
- Ability to interact with clients with a result-oriented approach.
- Professional attitude and presentable personality.
- Interpersonal, leadership, communication, and team building skills.
Remuneration package with performance-based incentives shall be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience of the professional.
For all communication, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org